Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post 6a

I would put funds toward primary prevention. I think it is best to prevent abuse or injury from happening in the first place than to deal with the consequences of abuse or injury after the fact. I think it is important to put a stop to abuse and injury because it is becoming so common, which is very disturbing. Abuse not only affects the person being abused at the time of the abuse, but for the rest of that person's life. In my opinion, it is much better to put a stop to abuse or injury before it even happens. People would, hopefully, live happier, healthier lives because of this.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that the focus should be on preventing abuse and maltreatment from ever occurring in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the focus should be on preventing abuse in the first place especially since in today's society it is becoming more and more common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree that it is important to keep it from happening in the first place. But I think that would be hard to competely get rid of, so some needs to focused on the aftermath as well.

    ReplyDelete