Wednesday, November 18, 2009

post 10 :)

my childhood would have been completely different if my parents had stayed together. if my father didn't have the issues that he did and my mom stayed with him. first i know my mom would have kept me in private school. (she could not afford it after the divorce) we moved to missouri because my mom decided to transfer to keep her job. we probably would have still moved. Although my mom made a very good living from her job, two incomes is usually better than one. so when she retired my sophmore year of high school, maybe she would not have had to get a full time job to make ends meet. basically things would have just been easier for my mom not having to carry the load by herself and perhaps i would have a good relationship with my father. Also maybe my sister could have finished college, and i would know my brother. (my parents both had children from previous relationships) however things happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment