Monday, November 9, 2009

post 8a

A) The children who had ADHD in my classes through grade school I was always able to tell who they were because they always got extra help and left the class during the day with a certain teacher. When we would take our test they were always able to leave with this teacher an go take their test in another place. To my knowledge the school seemed to have done fine with getting help to these students in need. I didn't personally get to speak with any of them on if they felt as if it were beneficial to them but they got through school fine so I'm guessing they at least helped some.

1 comment:

  1. My school did the same thing. After a while it got annoying because students would always whine that they had to get extra time to take tests like it was a badge of honor. It seemed in the end to give them a crutch, one that did not follow them to college.

    ReplyDelete