Thursday, November 19, 2009

Post 10

b) My childhood would have been a lot different if my parents had got a divorce. My parents have been married for 31 years and I know that I am very lucky for having parents with a good relationship. My parents taught me that family sticks together through thick and thin and you always have to be there for your family. I think if my parents would have ever got a divorced it would of been harder for me to get those same family values. My relationship with my older brothers probably would be a lot different too. I am very close to both my brothers and I think it would of be easier for us to grow apart if my family wasn't so close. I know that I am very fortunate for my close family.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that your parents have been married that long. My step mom and dad made our family closer and my mom tears hers apart so its a benefit to me that they divorced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend's family sounds a lot like yours. They are so happy to be with each other, and always taught their kids that families stick together no matter what happens. You are lucky to have such close family ties.

    ReplyDelete