Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Post 10B

I think that if my family structure had been different in my childhood then I would definitely not be the kind of person that I am today. I grew up with a really close family my mom, dad, and sister. We ate dinner together every night and I told my parents everything. Of course my sister and I weren't always nice to each other but that siblings for you. If my parents would of gotten divorce I know we wouldn't of been so close as a family mainly because of the separate house holds. But I also grew up supporting everything that my family did and now I go and support anything of my friends of boyfriends because I grew up that way, and that could of been changed with my parents being divorced. My parents also have high values which keep me to be determined and to never give up.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is good that you had this kind of experience and it made you into who you have become today but divorce can also do that for people. If my parents had not divorced my life would not have been good at all because of issues my dad had. As a matter of fact divorce is the best thing that has ever happend in my life. If it weren't for divorce I would of never had my step-dad. He taught more things than I can count but the most important thing was how a man should love his wife and his children. I am who I am because of him and I have the husband I have today because I learned from him and my mom, that what she had with my real dad is not what I should accept. Also, because of divorce I understood how important it was to chose the right person for my husband. I have been married for 12 years and do not advocate divorce but I do understand their are some very valid reasons for it.

    ReplyDelete