Friday, September 4, 2009

I only have one sister and her name is Jessica she is 17 years old. We are three years apart and 180 degrees different in many ways. For someone just to walk up and meet my sister it might be an experience that you are not ready for. She could be called a female dog at many times the way she treats people sometimes. My sister always has to have one up on me our relationship is competitive. My parents have just moved to Sycamore, Ill which is seven hours north east of Kansas City. Since the move i have been on my own living in a apartment and my relationship between my sister has become better. After the move in can actually sit down and have a conversation with her, where as before i could not even say one word to her with out her blowing up on me. But even with there being some differences we have some similarities. What makes it hard to see these similarities is some of them have yet to come she still has some growing up to do and with more time our relationship will become better.

2 comments:

  1. My brother and I are such complete opposites too. Most people can't even believe we're related, much less brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I are 13 years apart, and we are definatley different from one another as well. Since I have gotten older our relationship has gotten a lot better, we can have a regular conversation.

    ReplyDelete