Thursday, September 3, 2009

Post 2

a) I am the youngest child of three in my family. I have two older brothers. Josh, who is four years older than me, and Zach who is two years older than me. When I was younger I seemed to get along better with my oldest brother, Josh. As he got older and went to college, I became closer to my older brother Zach. Since our age difference is only two years, we have a lot more in common with each other. I would compare myself with Josh because we are personally different. Josh is shy and serious, I am more laid back and outgoing. Josh is also smarter than I am in math and science. Although we are different socially, we still belong to similar social groups. I believe that these changes occur with genetics. Some of Josh and I's traits may be similar, but those that are different come from our parents or other members of the family and extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment