Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Post 2

I am the middle child, so I have 1 older sister, Charlie and 2 younger sisters, Kirsten and Kinsey and 1 younger brother, Tyler. My sisters and I do not look a lot alike. I look like my dad, Charlie and Kirsten look like our mom and Kinsey looks like our step mom and Tyler looks like my mom too. Charlie played sports up til high school, so physically she is stronger then Kirsten and I. We all are more of the visual learning type because our aunt taught us at home after our parents divorced when I was about 3. Our aunt started teaching us when we were young so we learned more by visual things. My sisters and I are all good at math, but Kirsten and Charlie are good at science and I am not. Also I am interested in psychology and they both do not like it at all. The reason we have these differences and similarities is because we have some of the same genes and some different genes from each other.

1 comment:

  1. Samantha,

    It seems like your environment played a role in how you and your siblings learn since your aunt taught you at a young age. But, it seems like your genes made a difference in choosing what subjects you liked and your skill level. It is interesting how genes and our environment effect siblings differently.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete