Monday, September 21, 2009

Post three

I think that all pregnant women should deffinatly be informent that drinking and smoking while they are pregnant is very harmful to the baby and the mother. All pregnant women should know about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, which can cause deformations in the baby and is 100 percent preventable. I think there should be more information, such as videos, that are readily available for young people. I don't think a lot of younger girls know exactly was FAS means and how it can affect their children. I also think there should be prevention programs for pregnant women so that drinking and smoking don't happen while they are pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of programs to help women when they are pregnant. I think if insurance companies helped pay for them they could save a lot of money in the long run by supporting the birth of healthier and more stable babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree insurance companies should not have to pickup the cost because someone failed to educate themselves about the effects of durgs and sex. If you went to high school you know the dangers of both.

    ReplyDelete