Friday, September 4, 2009

Sibling Comparison

My only sibling is my sister who is six and a half years younger than myself. I really don't see it but people always comment on how much we look alike. She is very tall for a girl her age and will probably reach the same height as me. She has light brown, borderline blond, hair and freckles. We are both athletically inclined and both played soccer for a long time, though she recently gave that up for dance. In school she does reasonably well though it was much easier for me. She did, however, get the creative gene when it comes to writing and just about anything.

2 comments:

  1. I have a siser that is 2 years younger then me and people say all the time that we look alike and I do not think we look alike either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I also have a little sister that is three years younger than me but instead of people saying that we ar similar many people would say that we are like north and south pole. We really don't see eye to eye on anything but since the move the relationship has become better.

    ReplyDelete