Thursday, September 17, 2009

Post 3

I think that in the beginning their health-care provider needs to make sure they stress how bad of an outcome these things have on the fetus. Pictures, brochures, video clips; whatever is most graphic or most influential to get the point across to pregnant women. I have no doubt that pretty much every women knows it's not good to drink nor smoke while being pregnant, but I do believe some don't understand the severity of this and what the consequence could result in. I personally didn't realize a lot of things it could do till we did research in class. I knew that it was extremely bad but didn't realize how many consequences that the fetus/baby could experience if a women who is pregnant smokes or drinks during her pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment