Friday, September 4, 2009

Post 2 (a)

I think I'll compare myself to my mom. We look very much alike. We have the same hair, facial features, skin tone, and body type. The only thing that I have that looks like my dad are my hands. We both care about people and try to do our best to take care of them or make things easier for them. We also enjoy just talking to people and can sometimes just a little wrapped up in it and lose track of time. Although she tends to take things a little more serious than I do. I like to lay back and take things as they come and she tends to freak out about every little detail. She's quite the worrier and I don't usually give things a second thought unless I'm having a huge problem with them.

I really don't know what would cause these differences. I would have to say that it's because I tend to act more like my dad when it comes to most things. Plus I really don't see the need to explode and the most minor things that can be remedied with a little can-do attitude.

2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda like that with my parents. I look a lot like my dad and act like him but most of the thoughts that go on in my head are more along my mom's thinking style. I think it's because I'm wired like my mom but look up to my dad and consciously try to act like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look just like my mom too. I even catch myself acting like her on occasion, saying things she would say...which is scary! I am not much like my dad at all, probably because I'm a girl and was never interested in his hobbies.

    ReplyDelete