Monday, September 7, 2009

(A) Post @

I have one older brother who i would like to think im nothing like. Often times people will tell us we look alike, and sometimes we say or think similar things. My brother is 2 years and 9 months older than me, he is currently on his way to the military, and im currently getting my degree in criminal justice. He is 6'4 im 6'0.5 he's light complected and im dark, we have somewhat similar builds but im a little bit bigger than he is. Having more facial hair than he does people will occasiaonally mistake me for the older brother! There are definatly some similarites but on the journey to becomeing men we have choosen completely different paths.

3 comments:

  1. That seems really similar to my brother and me. People mistake me for the older and we have chosen completely different paths in life. It's funny how two people can be raised in the same house and live totally separate lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats similar to my brother and I as well, when my family went to move him into college (I was starting my freshman year in high school) the people on his floor looked at me and asked what room I was in and what my major was. He also is crazy good in science, and thats my worst subject, which is why we have chosen completely different paths in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my little sister it is crazy that my parnets raised her like they had raised me but yet at the end result my sister and I have maybe one thing in common and that is we come from the same parnets.

    ReplyDelete