Saturday, September 5, 2009

Post 2,A

I have a younger brother who is 16 and we look exactly the same. People are always calling us by each others and when we are standing next to each other it is very uncanny how much we look alike. While we do look a lot alike our personalities are very different. He is much more outgoing than I am especially around new people. I think it has to do with the fact that because he is the younger of us he had to compete for attention from an early age and developed a much more outgoing personality in order to separate himself from me.

2 comments:

  1. My daughters were that way. My oldest excelled at everything she did. Rather than compete with her my youngest didn't even try for fear of failure was too great. She is very outgoing and friendly. The oldest is very quiet and introverted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the same way between my sister and I. She has a very outgoing personality while I am much more reserved. I think it has to do with the fact that I always received more praise than she did for her endeavors.

    ReplyDelete