Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Post 2 (a)

I have three brothers, and the middle one is the most different from me. Tom is 24 and although we are only two years apart in age, we couldn't be more different. He has gotten himself into trouble with his driving record, something I was always cautious about. He seems to take more risks and has much more of a rebellious streak than I do. It is important to me to maintain good credit and spend money wisely, but Tom is the opposite. A week ago I went shopping with him and he bought a pair of 210 dollar sunglasses after he'd said he was tight on funds. Although we are different in those areas, we have similarities too. We have exactly the same taste in music. We also both love cassic cars. Since we are different sexes, we don't really look alike, although we do have the same parents. We have a close relationship although his reckless lifestyle often worries me.

No comments:

Post a Comment